View Profile GeneralMcFlurry

10 Movie Reviews

epic

the little girl at the end of Santa comes again made this video all the more hilarious

DestructoBox responds:

Fun fact: it was originally a little boy, but a little girl made it way sadder

flaw

great flash but, penguins don't live in the north pole but i guess that's because Jeff killed them all.

cool story bro

you never cease to amaze me Jazza. keep up the good work and i can't wait to see a new Larry game.

42 Game Reviews

It works, so you've got that going for you. This isn't much of a game though. It's just something for people to watch. There is no real interaction: just the "player" holding the mouse button and sometimes clicking.
This isn't front page material.

VaragtP responds:

It is not the most complex game I agree, but sometimes it's nice to just turn off the brain for a bit ;) I would like to make the sequel more strategic I think, but its hard to balance it with simple core mechanic to.

The trigger to change the character's placement (either on ground of in air) is the pressing of the spacebar not her actual placement; therefore you can shoot arrows in air by walking off edges (and you can still jump twice afterwards).
The game is repetitive and basic. It's okay for your first game but it doesn't belong on the newgrounds front page.

True horror

the reason that this game is fun is because you're scared of the pedophile, and quite frankly i find it scarier than any of the new horror games.

6 Art Reviews

Beautiful.

i don't see anything wrong, keep up the great work.

good work

he's kinda cute but great work nonetheless.

YellowPencil responds:

I never intended for him to be scary, thank you

@Coop83

Great pic but coop83 the clown would be peter and hank would be Judas.

Male